• North East

Votes: 78 30.8%
  • South East

Votes: 38 15.0%
  • Canada

Votes: 34 13.4%

• Total voters
Montr?al in Province of Qu?bec, Canada!

Probably the only french speaking guys here!!!!! ... so I do alot of effort to write in english! lol

Will say Albuquerque, NM...but would love POI's and info for Colorado, NM, Arizona and Utah.....I like the southwest! Mainly because I live here now....If anyone could get me back to Maine with a decent paying job for the wife and I...Id be there....LOL....

Worcester, Massachusetts
TomTom One V3 (no SD, 1 gig internal flash, Navcore 7.161, OS 1000, GPS 1.21, 1.0012 Bootloader, V710.1575 US and Canada map. Many many voices (including one made by me), and lots of POI's thanks you to guys! :D ), currently in a 97 Acura Integra.

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
TomTom One XL-S since Boxing Day 2007

Still working on getting my current area up-to-date with correct/missing/new POIs and trying to update new roads. I wish there was a really simple way of doing this. It takes a lot of time - especially if you don't want to duplicate POIs that came with the TT. I wish there was a way to load up all the POIs in the GPS, automatically determine which are duplicates, and give me a single list. :) All with a couple clicks. I know I'm dreaming... LOL

Ask a Question