Votes: 78 30.8%
  • South East

Votes: 38 15.0%
  • Canada

Votes: 34 13.4%

• Total voters
TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
To make POIs available to all, lets see what regions members are located.

Also, it would be nice to update your user profile with your location on there.

Member Location

Yeah Pedro! to tell you the truth members should put them on their profile! No address but atleast City! Yes a poll to see where TT's are ! How popular they are againdt other brands.

Thanks!
George

P.S. Woooo did you take a look at the poll? Wonder why no pois request from South East?

Last edited:
Yes, we have plenty of members. Lets get some feedback and other information to make POIs available to more users.

Yes, we have plenty of members. Lets get some feedback and other information to make POIs available to more users.

I reside in the same geographical area as Mr. Pedro and his Nissan...I reside in Long Beach with a Pontiac and a Toyota.

Chicago

Hey everybody. I just bought my Go 700 last Friday (01/05/07) and love it. I live in Midlothian, IL and work in Chicago, IL so any POIs for Chicagoland area would be appreciated! So far I have installed some color schemes, voices and POIs that I found mainly on this site. I appreciate all your hard work. :cool:

Hello and welcome! I recently made a few POI in the Chicago area including the Red Light Cameras.

If you would like anything specific please ask in the POI request section.

Enjoy.

Hey everybody. I just bought my Go 700 last Friday (01/05/07) and love it. I live in Midlothian, IL and work in Chicago, IL so any POIs for Chicagoland area would be appreciated! So far I have installed some color schemes, voices and POIs that I found mainly on this site. I appreciate all your hard work. :cool:
Mr Marek,

I you message me privately I can send you the 180 Chicagoland POI files I've built myself as well a few with the help from some of the great guys on here! They're not perfect but they're getting there. :)

Bryan

New Hampshire - Origionally from South Florida and wanna go back!!!! bbbbrrrrrrrr

Maybe making a region a mandatory part of new registrations would help?

South East.

Would love to see POIs for Atlanta Metro, as well as North and Central Georgia.

Thanks for all the POIs that are posted already.

Jeremy

Welcome! The town is called Nort Adams? I add everyone's location to a database which makes it easier for me to compile POIs so I can include everyone.

Ask a Question