TomTom website ordering issues

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
I know this isn't the right forum for this but has anyone had trouble ordering from TomTom's website lately? I'm trying to order a carry case for the GO 720. Once I enter in my credit card number and hit "submit order" it takes me to a Mastercard Secure Code page which tells me to enroll in for the free Mastercard Secure Code service.

Every time I enter in my information it requests and hit "continue" it keeps telling me my information is wrong. I just got off the phone with my bank and was on the phone for like an hour with them with no luck. They can't figure out the problem either. They confirmed with me at least 6 times that the information I'm entering is 170% correct. They think the site may be temporarily down or something.

I have gotten this secure code request for different credit cards of mine but have always had the option to not enroll. Here I have no choice and it doesn't work :(

Does TomTom allow ordering over the phone? My bank said I could try another website/merchant that doesn't use the secure code service.

This is the FIRST AND ONLY time EVER that I've had issues ordering online with this card. This card is actually a debit card. *sigh*

Ehh nevermind. I ended up ordering from newegg which only charged 2 dollars more but offers 2 day shipping. It was 19.99 + 6.99 shipping. Thumbs down for the TomTom website!

Members of the Brit forum were getting frustrated trying to order the new map subscriptions which, as you probably know, is offered there when they, too, tried debit cards.

Members of the Brit forum were getting frustrated trying to order the new map subscriptions which, as you probably know, is offered there when they, too, tried debit cards.

Guess TomTom doesn't need our money.

AHH! Super Moderator!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.......Appreciate it. Just trying to do my best (and to kill off spammers!! :mad: :mad: )

Ask a Question