TomTom ONE Unit Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all the traveling to different time zones you do... how do you know when your bedtime is?!!?! haha

So true, sometimes it's difficult to tell.... But this week and next I'm in my same time zone, which rarely happens. Chicago this week, Kansas next. THEN PARIS BABY!

shut up.... you and your Paris trip.... on the company dime! you don't deserve to win if I don't deserve a trip on the company dime! :p:p:p

at this point I've given up trying to win, I'm posting for the fun f it... i know some wild newbie will be pulling all-nighters and finding a way to babysit the site all day at work/school too.

congrats to whoever wins! this really was a fun thing to do... thanks TomTom and Thanks Jason the Admin!!!!

Yep, I can pretty much guarantee I won't be winning, either. It's been fun to keep the thread alive this long. Can't wait to see what craziness this week brings....

actually... Jason and John - the Admins here... want us all posting so they can track our IPs and then research the address of those IPs. They have a TTF van.... they are driving alll over the Country on April 10 and leaving ONE v3s on everbody's doorstep!!

night folks... wonder if i'll wake to a winner...
remember... if YOU post @ 1am, then post again before someone else does at say 1:29 (to trick someone to thinking that's the last post time) and the buy it and don't post before 1:31AM... YOU JUST WON A TOMTOM ONE!!!!

:D:D let the coniving begin!!!

yawn.... zzzzz

night folks... wonder if i'll wake to a winner...
remember... if YOU post @ 1am, then post again before someone else does at say 1:29 (to trick someone to thinking that's the last post time) and the buy it and don't post before 1:31AM... YOU JUST WON A TOMTOM ONE!!!!

:D:D let the coniving begin!!!

yawn.... zzzzz

hmmm....do the rules say that there must be a post, or does it say that SOMONE ELSE must post? I would think that your second post would start the 30 minutes over?

Or are you trying to trick us into losing the tomtom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question