TomTom One 3rd POIs

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 3rd
I have been having this issue for about a year now, but I cannot search for POIs on my TomTom. When I do, it says there are none. But I can see them when connected to TomTom Home. This happened about the same time it started to forget address and intersections that have been in my town for years and years. The map is not up to date, but it is only two years old.

The device has the navigate to /POI on the second page of the Nav to selection, choose this then select "other" from the screen to get a full list of the installed POI categories - Mike

The device has the navigate to /POI on the second page of the Nav to selection, choose this then select "other" from the screen to get a full list of the installed POI categories - Mike

But I used to be able to search for POIs near me, like restaurants, and such. Or near a specific location. When I do that, it says no POIs.

Ask a Question