tomtom on the iphone exiting at startup

Hi everyone,

i'm having a little bit of trouble with tomtom on my iphone. The app has been synced properly by itunes, and i have the nice icon among my other iphone apps, but when i touch this icon, i only get the tomtom loading screen, and it just exists without any error message, returning to the iphone menu.

Has anyone ever encountered this bug, and if so, how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

iphone app

I downloaded this app this week as well and have the same problem. I have tried everything suggested by Apple to rectify ie emptying the iphone of all other apps and music, resetting factory settings, downloaded the app through itunes and directly to the phone but still does the same as yours. I've spoken to tech support at TomTom and Apple but they know nothing yet.

There is another method to install the app without iTunes, but you will have to jailbreak your iPhone.

no startup

hi lafripouille

I still haven't got my TomTom to work and have still had no help from either TomTom or Apple. The guy at itumes has agreed to refund my money so at the moment I am waiting to see if the problem is acknowledged and sorted in a future update. Until then I will just use the google maps.

Have you got anywhere else with this or heard of anybody else with the same problem?

Before jailbreaking, to do a restore. I am doing a restore on my iPhone as we speak and I am going to reinstall the app.

If that doesn't work, I can PM you the jailbreaking method :)

same Problem

I have the same problem with my tomtom Western Europe on my 3G Iphone. Till now no positiv reaction from TomTom or Apple. If it will take long I will also ask for refund. And I will get one of the other Navigation Applikation for Iphone. A shame because I really like TomTom.

Update 3.1 makes no difference

I have updated my iphone with 3.1 version and still no difference TomTom still doesnt work.

Ask a Question