TomTom not charging

TomTom Model(s)
Rider V2 UK/Eire
Hi there,

Can anyone help me please?

I have a TomTom Rider UK V2 which worked fine earlier this week, but I went to charge it up today (indoors) and it's totally dead.

The handbook has no trouble shooting section.

Can anyone shed any light on this please? Of course, I would need it for work tomorrow........ :rolleyes: - timing is everything!

Thanks
Barry

Silly question, but the wall socket you plugged the (indoor) charger into is live ... no blown fuse??? I've heard that running the internal battery down totally is not recommended as you can sometimes have trouble restarting you Rider in this state. If you plug your home charger into a known live wall socket and into your Rider, then try turning the Rider on while it is being powered by wall socket.

PC

Thanks for your response. The supply socket was the first thing I checked and it's fine. I'm wondering if it could be the charger, but I've since tried to connect it to the PC and it's totally dead.

I may have to arrange a funeral :(

Ask a Question