TomTom Model Selector Tool

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50; Go 520
Results are based on availability in the USA:

Click here

Edit by mvl: changed to new link, old one is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
While the direct link still works:
- Tomtom is no longer linking to this tool from its Home page.
- None of the 2010 models are included

So this isn't as helpful as it used to be. I'll un-stick it.

I don't understand why they didn't like the little bit of time needed to keep it up-to-date. Wouldn't it make things easier for potential buyers, resulting in fewer returns and happier customers? I'm sure a great number more potentiail purchasers go direct to TomTom rather than a site like this to check out devices they might be interested in. But TomTom is not much help when it comes to details. Plenty of marketing-speak, but short on specifics. And a few models found in stores and on-line are not even directly mentioned on Tom/Tom's site. It's like they don't even exist. For all TomTom's marketing prowess, they often fall flat when it comes to the details and follow-thru.

Re-sticking this post. The model selector has been updated and is again current.

Re-sticking this post. The model selector has been updated and is again current.

your model selector does not provide the ability to choose the model when towing trailers! I need to know which roads are unsuitable when towing 30ft trailers. Please update your model selector.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I click on the link above it says page not found, can someone help me with this?

You are trying to click on a link that is six years old. No longer active. What is your issue?

Ask a Question