TomTom Model Selector Tool

TomTom Model(s)
XXL540S
I would very much like to view the comparisons of models but cannot get the link in the "sticky" for this topic to load. Is it my computer having a problem or is there any other link to this info.
Margek49

Is Internet Explorer your browser? (I think it needs to be) And Adobe Flash player needs to be installed.

Tom Tom model selector tool

Thanks. Yes I use Internet Explorer and my Adobe Flash Player is up to date. Maybe my computer is on a "go-slow" as it is a satellite reception. I will try again later.
Margek

You're not alone, Marge. I've tried both IE and Firefox - and both have current operating versions of Java and Flash operating correctly elsewhere, and all I get is a blank page. Haven't got it figured out yet, either.

It takes about 30 seconds to download for me, while a blank page is displayed (3mbps connection). Then it works properly.

Firefox 3.5.8
Flash 10.0.45.2

One issue is that I have flashblock and I can't "click the arrow" like other flashblocked sites to get it working. I have to whitelist it in flashblock, and then reload the page.

It takes about 30 seconds to download for me, while a blank page is displayed (3mbps connection). Then it works properly.

Firefox 3.5.8
Flash 10.0.45.2

One issue is that I have flashblock and I can't "click the arrow" like other flashblocked sites to get it working. I have to whitelist it in flashblock, and then reload the page.
I have the same versions as you list above, but without Flashblock running.

The page "loads" and in the lower left, reports "Done" almost immediately. No display of anything, just blank white page.

My redirect is to TomTom GPS

Of some interest -- it appears that in a View Source that large amounts of the code are commented out.

Just a thought here;

I noticed a flash cache, try deleting it:
%appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player

And delete your browser cache too,

All that is there is a 2 byte text file saying that the cache is "0". No other files.

Ask a Question