TomTom maps missing :(

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One
Hello, I have a TomTom one, i plugged my tomtom in my computer the other day and it said there might be a problem with my memory card, do you want to scan and remove it. I clicked it, and then it asked to update, i did that, after it was done, i removed it, and now it says no maps found on my tomtom. I Can't remember what version tomtom it is, and doesent say anything on there :(

Help please.

Sam

EDIT: I just found out it is V3

Last edited:
When you look at the contents of the unit using Explorer, do you see a map folder listed with files in it?

And, do you have a backup (hopefully Explorer, not Home).

When you look at the contents of the unit using Explorer, do you see a map folder listed with files in it?

And, do you have a backup (hopefully Explorer, not Home).

It has no maps folder :(

Also i didnt think to do a backup so thats out the window. What are my options? :(

Other than pleading your case with Customeer Support (0845 161 0009), I'm afraid not much.........other than repurchasing the map.

I'd call anyway...........you might get a compassionate CS rep who at least makes an old map version available for your account.

How well do you grovel? :eek:

Ask a Question