TomTom go 720 Home2 with Win Vista

I just installad Home2 for mine Go720 and it does not work on the device manager I get Unknown Device but at the same time in win explorer I can see the folder were the map and the rest of the staff is
I've been try and try reistall it not way no go I read in the net that some one also tried to call sustomer support with not results
My lady friend got win XP I installed there and it works but I don't want to go there every time I want to connect this GPS to the computer
Does any one have any suggestions

Never mind I retrieved an older image that I created two month a go and reinstalled home 2 :)

Last edited:
It works fine on Vista with me. Out of curiosity, are you downloading Home 2 from tomtom.com or from the CD that came with the unit?

I just got a new laptop with Vista and downloaded Home 2.1 from the TomTom website and had no problems. I didn 't even think of loading the copy from the cd as I knew I would have to upgrade it. Good luck

Ask a Question