Tomtom 910 in 06 Eclipse

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910
My tomtom910 in 06 Eclipse.
I'm still lokking for the right place of tomtom910.

9102.jpg

9101-1.jpg

910.jpg

9103.jpg

took in 2006
mine is GS W/AT, so it's not fun.
IMG_0023copy.jpg

IMG_0006copy.jpg

IMG_0020copy.jpg

IMG_0002copy.jpg

IMG_0001copy.jpg

Last edited:
Please include more pics of the car. :) Good to see another Eclipse owner out there. I use the lower left corner myself.

Thanks pedro.
actually, I used Maxxum 7D w/50mm f1.7 for top 4 photos and rest of them, I used canon powershot a80.
I edited them with photoshop.
one of my hobby is Taking pictures. but not good at it. :)

oh and sorry for bad English. I'm still learning it! :eek:

Great location! That's where I have my TT, on the upper left corner of my Envoy. I'm working on something to hide the wire.

I don't know guys, but it seems awkward to work the unit while driving and much worse if you are right handed trying to reach the corner. Not to mention the brightly lit screen is visible to traffic following you on the back.

Just my thought.

If you are trying to hide the wires, just peel off the A-pillar cover. If you don't have side curtain airbags that is. But even if you do, just need to be careful.

Great Location?

Great location! That's where I have my TT, on the upper left corner of my Envoy. I'm working on something to hide the wire.
Just my oppinion.....I dont like the look of vivible wires.As for the location I cant ezpress my oppinion because you and only you can decide where it's most comfortable and easy to read with no distraction. Nice car however
again just dont like the wire hanging and maybe also dangerous? That the wire could get tangled in the searing colom? hmmmm.

Ask a Question