Tom Tom Website and Tech Support

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Has anyone tried to access the Tom Tom website lately? It takes forever. I also tried to contact the technical support number. I got through once and stayed on hold for 49 minutes and gave up. It has been busy since.

Im Trying Right Now And No Luck. I Got It To Come Up But Thats About All, Ive Been Trying All Morning. I Guess Lots Of People Got Tt's For X-mas And Are Updating Them.

It is getting a little tiresome listening to the recording now of access help at the website. The website is almost worthless. At least I got into the que.

yea, ive been trying all morning to finish settnig up my new TT one XL that i got for christmas. but the site wont come up for me :(

All I Want To Do Is Change My Password So I Can Try My Traffic. And I Have Been Trying For 4 Hours Now.

My problem is that I previously had two TT720s previously that were both returned. They are still listed under my email account. I don't know if it would do any good to create a new one or not.

Good thing my cell phone is charging. I'm still on hold.

Has anyone tried to access the Tom Tom website lately? It takes forever. I also tried to contact the technical support number. I got through once and stayed on hold for 49 minutes and gave up. It has been busy since.
Personally, I've given up on the website. It took 6 hours to download the latest US Map christmas night; now I don't have any map at all!!

White Pigeon

Ask a Question