Tom Tom one 3rd missing roads and streets

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One 3rd
I have really enjoyed my Tom Tom One 3rd but the problem that I am having is that it is mislocating County Roads where I live . Is this typical? Is it because I ive in a very rural area where Tom Tom doesn't have the best maps? Is there a fix? I noticed that even my street in the city that I live in is called for me to turn on long before I get there. Help! :confused:

I live in rural Idaho

and I've been surprised how many back roads it has on my Third Edition. But I'm sure they have to compromise - after all there is only 1gb of memory. I'd check tele-atlas maps and see of the roads in question exist there - I believe that is where tomtom gets maps

You can also select Map Corrections on your menu then select Correct a Map Error, select Report Other Error, then select Missing Street. You'll figure it out from there. Hopefully they will correct it when you sync up with there servers using Home.

Ask a Question