Switch from IPhone 3G to 4

Hi, I have Tomtom installed into my 3G and despite the latest update of the fw to version 4,2, it still crawls to being almost unsable. as with many other apps. So, I am contemplating an upgrade of my 3G iPhone to an iPhone 4 (it is about time, one might add!) but before I do that I would like to know how it works with transferring Tomtom to my new iPhone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Link your new iPhone4 to the same iTunes account and everything that was available on your old iPhone will get loaded to the new one including TomTom - Mike

Actually it is much more complicated than what Mike said: iTunes will ask you first if you want everything loaded to the new iPhone THEN it will load everything.
It is bad because you'll feel with your brand new phone like having the same old iPhone with the same icons, settings, photos, songs, etc.
Just kidding ;-)

Ask a Question