strange sounds on GO920

Hi,

There are two strange behavior on my go 920 regarding sounds.
1. when use handfree with volume over 80%, each ring when dial out will create shatter on the display and garble sound.
2. sometimes when not connecting to external power with low battery, there will be no sounds from internal speakers for handfree, there is still sound for direction.

thanks

Last edited:
Standard response to either a computer or a device issue: Reboot the device.

In the case of the Tomtom, you can hit the reset button(on the 930 it is on the bottom edge of the device and is a recessed button that requires a pin or something similar to hit the button). Hold that button down for 10 seconds, and the Tomtom will reset, and it MAY fix your problem.

Thanks for response. I will try that. I remember seeing from anther forum about low battery and no sound, a post said it's uncommon, have anyone had same experience?

Thanks, I guess it's a design flaw. Doesn't bother me as long as not a defect item. I had 910 and now 920, love both. I have tomplayer on both, works great especially with 920's new display, plus FM transimitter, makes my car like home theatre.

Ask a Question