Start-Up Music

It only does the clap when you do a reset or when you have disconnect your unit from Home and turning it on. Is this where it doesn't occur?

It used to clap whenever I turn it on, regardless of what happened earlier. Now it doesn't no matter what lol. I've only had it for one day!

I strictly remember it clapping when I first turned it on. If anything, it clapped whenever I turned on until I plugged it in for the first time with TomTom HOME running.

Hmmm. I never used the new One, but the x10s are suppose to clap each time the unit gets turned on.

Yeah, that's what's supposed to happen with the ONE too. All I hear from the mic is some sound and that's it. As if, the speaker turned on but the clap doesn't occur. How odd. It just suddenly stopped!

ok, I got it sorted out, thanks guys!

Here's one thing to note. If you remove the SD card and put it back it, it will not start and you'll have to soft-reset it before it starts. This is with v6.52

Ask a Question