Shut Down Image Issue

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 720
I just started having an issue where the shut down image is the same as the one I use as the start up. I go into home an go in to pick another image and no matter what I pick the same start up image keeps coming up on shut down. Any have any experience with this issue?

When you change shutdown image, all tomtom home does is create a file called antitheftw.bmp in your root directory. For this file to show up during shutdown, go to change preferences -> saftey preferences -> and make sure Warn not to leave device in the car is checked. Otherwise you will get the same startup image for shutdown. I know kinda dumb.
HTH:D

When you change shutdown image, all tomtom home does is create a file called antitheftw.bmp in your root directory. For this file to show up during shutdown, go to change preferences -> saftey preferences -> and make sure Warn not to leave device in the car is checked. Otherwise you will get the same startup image for shutdown. I know kinda dumb.
HTH:D

Ahhh that is it, I recently took that off thinking it was more of an audio reminder. I will turn that back on, thanks for the tip.

Ask a Question