Set of Color Schemes

TomTom Model(s)
Sony XNV Module
I've been lurking for quite a while, as I've been using TomTom on my smartphone and just using it. Lately, I just got an in-dash system, and was kinda disappointed that the color scheme advertised wasn't actually available. And while I was at it, I made a few other color schemes along with it. I've bundled the work so far into a zip to share with the following themes (some are tweaks or modifications of existing themes posted here):

• Apple Maps - This is meant to replicate the Apple Maps look when getting navigation instructions.
  • Asia Red - Meant to look similar to the Asia theme, but using red instead of the teal-like color. One of my personal favorites, although might still need a couple more tweaks.
  • Garmin Day/Night - Colors taken from the Garmin iPhone app, so they may differ a little from some of the actual devices.
  • Google Maps - A tweaked Google maps color scheme using colors from the current browser version of Google maps, and route coloring from the iPhone turn-by-turn mode.
  • Green Fields - This is a tweaked/fixed version of the "Sony TT" scheme available in this forum. It had a few colors that needed fixing, and I tweaked it a little on top of that. One of my personal favorites, and why I did any of this work in the first place.
  • Magellan Day/Night - Color scheme based on the Magellan's default color scheme: "Meadow". I liked this on the iPhone, and decided to give it a try. Turned out a lot better than I expected.

I've seen some odd behavior with color of the border around the turn arrows though, and am not sure which line in the clr file sets it. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it. I could use it to clean up the look a little.

EDIT: Looks like there are a couple goofs on the zoomed out 2D colors for Asia Red and the Garmin schemes. I'll be addressing those in the next couple days.

Attachments

• Color Schemes.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Apple Maps.png
    Apple Maps.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,666
  • Asia Red.png
    Asia Red.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,362
  • Garmin Day.png
    Garmin Day.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Google Maps.png
    Google Maps.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,676
  • Green Fields.png
    Green Fields.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,511
  • Magellan Day.png
    Magellan Day.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,316
Some nice schemes there, thanks!

As for the odd behaviour...
My own colour scheme (a modified version of "GB_New" from the Colour Scheme Editor website) has some odd borders to roads in city centres, which I think is a hng-over from their foray into 3D buildings (those never appeared in the colour scheme files either).

And if you take a scheme that works well on a NAV2 model and try it on a NAV3 model, some odd things sometimes go on there too.

As with many things TomTom....I only think they tell us half the story. :rolleyes:

That certainly makes some amount of sense that it might be a result of something we don't have access to, especially in the Nav3 models (like mine) where they've been making tweaks to the rendering.

It's just really odd that in the case of "Green Fields", my nice orange turn arrows are wrapped in a green border rather than black. It's the only real color glitch in that theme I'm seeing on my XNV right now (other than maybe my choice of pink).

Did some of the tweaks to Asia Red, Green Fields, and Magellan Day. Attached is the latest version of all the color schemes.

Attachments

• Magellan Day.png
    Magellan Day.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 750
  • Green Fields.png
    Green Fields.png
    86 KB · Views: 827
  • Asia Red.png
    Asia Red.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 797
  • Color Schemes.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 602