Second Set of Maps on Go 740

I apologize if this has been asked in the past (but it probably has.)

I just purchased and downloaded maps for the United Kingdom and Western Europe. I have my map for the United States on the unit's internal memory and I put the European maps on an SD card.

When I turn the unit on, and browse map, I cannot browse to the UK. Nor can I find any way to navigate to an European address. All of my options are in the US. If I use Windows Explorer to navigate to my SD card I can see the Western_Europe folder.

I am going to England next week and I need to know if the unit will automatically switch to the UK map once I am over there. If not, what do I need to do to be able to use the new map? Do I need to back up my US map to my computer and delete it out of the unit to use the UK map? Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

One of the preferences is to Manage Maps-->Switch maps.

You should see two listed, the USA_Canada highlighted and the Western_Europe. Just select the latter.

You can't use the Navigate function on the European map while in the States but you can use Advanced Planning...

Ask a Question