Routes not syncing

TomTom Model(s)
OneXL
Planned several routes on plan.tomtom.com on my computer and set them all to sync. I cannot get these to appear on my GO520bwith wifi enabled and logged in to my account, or by directly connecting the device to my computer and logging in to MyDriveConnect (latest version). I have plenty of memory available on both devices. Have done both log outs and resets with no improvement.
Any help or advice please?

I think your login details for your Tomtom account and the Mydrive application are not correct.

Reset the device to factory settings then reconnect with the correct credentials.

I think your login details for your Tomtom account and the Mydrive application are not correct.

Reset the device to factory settings then reconnect with the correct credentials.
Thank you - you were correct and the reset to factory worked. Not sure why as the details were exactly the same on both devices.

Ask a Question