Roadside Assistance?

Just wondering:

I signed up for Roadside Assistance (have still to hear from them). Do any of you use this service and have you ever needed their aid? I know it's a third party provider.

Thanks, Bill.

I'm curious too. Roadside assistance came with my new VIA 1605M RV and I was wondering what it entailed

Thanks,

Wood.

I may be wrong but even though the "Premium" is half the price of the CAA/AAA premium as $100.00 tow is a bit of a joke around here as a mere hook up on the 401 Freeway in Toronto is already $80.00 by independents. On top of that, the CAA premium will give you three tows a year up to 200 km (120 miles) free.

I signed up because I don't have AAA and since I often chaffeur my elderly sister about (and she tends to like visits to rustic places), it might be nice to have. I figure ANY tow hereabouts is going to be a nasty, but if they can find me a tow in the boonies, it's better than me trying.

I'm jealous Woodenigloo! I looked at the 1605 when I got my GO. As I'm getting on in years, I find the larger screens really come in handy. If my close-up vision deteriorates much more, I'm going to need the Via 1x2- that is, 1 meter by 2 meters! ;)

Ask a Question