Need Help - New Rider user seeks assistance

TomTom Model(s)
Rider
Hello all!
Not sure of the steps I need to take and I am sorry if I do it wrong but here go's

I have a new Tom Tom Rider. I have made a route that is cross country on the Harley route planner. It exports the file in GPX format. Is there a way I can inport this into my Tom Tom?

The route is a combonation of e-way but mostly back roads. It is almost 4000 miles in length and I have tried to put it in by hand but I keep fat fingering it and I have a hard time fixing it on the little screen

Can any one help this poor, feeble old man enter the 21st century?

I have not imported routes, but others have - so you should be getting some help.

f possible, I suggest changing your line subject to be more specific, ie. - new Rider/member needs help uploading routes for instance.

There are a number of pretty active Rider owner/members who should be able to help you.

If you are lucky, there will be a toll out there to convert your file to TomTom format.

As for entering text with big fingers - use something like a stylus (not anything hard - or you can damage the screen) for entering text.

Ask a Question