ROAD COLOURS

We are getting a bit of a mix-up here since the discussion is combining the previous generation features with the current generation features.

First, it seems I have a early variant of the 22.220 code that wasn't widely distributed. So the screenshot above isn't likely to apply to very many users. Wish I had better news on that.

Second, the "Theme Colors" feature exists on the previous generation, not yet (if ever) the current Discover/Expert series. So while interesting to discuss, this won't help the OP in changing anything on a Discover device.

Here is what that option looked like on the previous generation:

Theme1.png

Theme2.png

We are getting a bit of a mix-up here since the discussion is combining the previous generation features with the current generation features.

First, it seems I have a early variant of the 22.220 code that wasn't widely distributed. So the screenshot above isn't likely to apply to very many users. Wish I had better news on that.

Second, the "Theme Colors" feature exists on the previous generation, not yet (if ever) the current Discover/Expert series. So while interesting to discuss, this won't help the OP in changing anything on a Discover device.

Here is what that option looked like on the previous generation:

View attachment 5664

View attachment 5665
Many thanks - what a mess!!

Just purchased GO DISCOVER. How do I change the colour of the roads?
Did you ever get a reply to your question? We have also just purchased a GO Discover and can't see where we can change the colour of the roads which we could on our older model.

And another item that has been omitted for 'a better driving experience' for all of us.

(Thing I bemoan the most is the BT remote for my GO 930, even more so now that it is illegal to touch the device while driving.)

Ask a Question