ROAD COLOURS

Don't think the 'themes' (where you can alter road colours) is an option on newer models.

Just purchased GO DISCOVER. How do I change the colour of the roads?
If you go to Settings / Map & Display and scroll WAY down to the bottom, you will see "Map Color", you will find all of the color options that are available on the Discover series.

Moving this thread from the Android GO section over to the correct section.

If you go to Settings / Map & Display and scroll WAY down to the bottom, you will see "Map Color", you will find all of the color options that are available on the Discover series.

Not on my Go Discover ... you cannot change the colour of the maps.

Have scrolled to the bottom and this option is not available.

Strange. This feature was released with version 22.200. What version of firmware do all of you have who do NOT see this feature?

Map Color.png

Still on 22.100 with my GO WiFi 620. No updates offered.
22.200 was released for the Discover/Expert generation.

Our GO 620 devices are from the previous generation - different firmware. 22.100 is the latest release for the 620 firmware. The 620 has for some time had "Theme color" as description for this option under Settings / Display.

22.102.0007 (prod-keys) (19/04/2022)
The latest version of GO Discover is 22.200 dated 03/10/22 if you don't have this version go to Menu > Settings > system > select > Reset device.
then check that the version is available for update on your GPS.

Proceeded as above - now have version 22.200.0006 (prod keys) (16/9/2022) but still no potion to change map colours. Why not?

There are only two options for card color one clear one is classic.
So it's very limited as a card color.

On the other hand there are 10 theme colors.

Ask a Question