Rider 2 battery number

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
I have a Rider 2 GPS, which I have had for approximately 3 yrs. The unit will not boot up at all, even when plugged into an outlet. I assume that the battery is finished. So I am trying to locate a part number for the battery, but haven't had any luck at all. This forum would seem to be a good source for this information. Can anyone out there provide the correct battery number. Thanks!

@dhn
When we're done with this conversation, let's remember to move this thread to "Hardware and Peripherals".

Thanks for posting those battery sights, but I had already checked them. There is no mention of the Rider 2 model, and I don't know if it is the same or different than a Rider 1 or any other TomTom models.

As I recall, the Rider 1 used the cylindrical battery, and the Rider 2 used the flat battery. Have you opened yours up yet? Might as well, if you need to replace the battery. Now, look at the shape, connector and power specs. I think you'll find you're looking at the right one. This one in particular

http://www.batteryship.com/htmlos/htmlos.cgi/37479.1.1116826348813557431

Ask a Question