Refurbished 910 for $469 at Buy.com

Internetpilot

TomTom Model(s)
GO700 (Updated)
Just to let folks know, you can get a refurbised 910 for $469 at Buy.com. You get $20 off the $489 price if you use their much advertised Google Checkout feature.

That's a nice price -- less than what I paid for my Go 700 just 6 months ago! I'm going to go cry now, especially when it was probably only "refurbished" because an underknowledged 910 owner didn't know about the replacement mounts, additional updates for their particular cell phone, etc. There was probably nothing wrong with it!

Oh, well. I'm still happy with my Go 700.

Click HERE for the direct link to Buy.com

Last edited:
Hehe, that's where I got my TomTom from. I just received my box 2 days ago, and I am very pleased with it so far. So I guess that makes me a part of this community eh?

John

do you think these still qualify for tomtom's $100 rebate?

Yes, I've used rebates on refurb products before as long as they are in retail packaging with UPC (which these are).

The fine print of the rebate excludes purchasing from a vendor that already offers the instant $100 rebate.

If you look at the givegive.pdf, it clearly states, "New Products Only, No Refurbished" BUT as long as you have a UPC and a Word editor.. sky's the limit

Last edited:

Ask a Question