Red Light Camera POI ?

You have a couple options. (I'm assuming you meant SPEED CAMERA alerts)

1) Subscribe to TomTom's Speed Camera alerts
2) You may want to consider the following option:
>>> GPS World Safety Camera Database <<<
3)You can also do a very similar thing by setting up POIs that are the location of the cameras with a POI warning with maybe a 50 ft or more warning distance....

Maybe this will work for you: >>> Download Safety POIs HERE <<<<

There is a ONE-time lifetime registration fee of US $7 for SOME of the more inclusive POIs on the site...

Red Light Speed camers

You have a couple options. (I'm assuming you meant SPEED CAMERA alerts)

1) Subscribe to TomTom's Speed Camera alerts
2) You may want to consider the following option:
>>> GPS World Safety Camera Database <<<
3)You can also do a very similar thing by setting up POIs that are the location of the cameras with a POI warning with maybe a 50 ft or more warning distance....

Maybe this will work for you: >>> Download Safety POIs HERE <<<<

There is a ONE-time lifetime registration fee of US $7 for SOME of the more inclusive POIs on the site...

Yes Birdman I did mean speed cameras or the ones that get you running redlights also, and I forgot the key word FREE ? Thanx.

Yes Birdman I did mean speed cameras or the ones that get you running redlights also, and I forgot the key word FREE ? Thanx.

#3 above is free for the baseline Safetey Camera POIs. Not sure what is different from the baseline versus the 'enhanced' version, but there are a LOT of POIs in the free one.

Hi Birdman.
I collected some red light pois ..
i don't know what folder should i put then in .....?
Thanks

You're responding to a thread over a year old...........:)

Anyway, poi files always go in the specific map folder.

Do you know what red light warning poi folder name ....?
Thanks dhn.
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Well, I have an ov2 file in my NA map folder called this: Red_Light_Cameras_ca.ov2

Don't know if that helps.

Not sure how you did it, I can't find anyway to download safety POIs at all. Goes round and round unless you "register".

Ask a Question