Problem attaching voice .zip

TomTom Model(s)
GO910
:mad:
Why do I get a "database" error when I attempt to attach a .zip file to my new post?

Very frustrating! Not cool at all!

:confused:

SERVER DATABASE error when attaching .ZIP

What are you trying to upload? what is the size of the zip file?

I was posting to the TomTom Voices forum, and trying to attach a .zip file of a new voice pak called Canadian, Eh.

It is about 1.7MB big and when I attach it to the message, the attach screen changes to "SERVER DATABASE ERROR"...not sure what that's about. :eek:

lbolen

I was posting to the TomTom Voices forum, and trying to attach a .zip file of a new voice pak called Canadian, Eh.

It is about 1.7MB big and when I attach it to the message, the attach screen changes to "SERVER DATABASE ERROR"...not sure what that's about. :eek:

lbolen

I had the same problem when i first tried to add an attachment in that forum too. I think it's blocked by dfault. I'm sure the Admins will look into this and decide what to do.

Voice uploads

I think it's because there is a block to it and can't be sent via internet I had this problem too I wanted to add a couple of new voices I think I said this to Pedro or John a few months ago.!

Giorgio

File size limit for .zip should be 3.3 MB's. However I think there might be a mysql limit of 1 mb seperate from the forum limit. I'll check into that.

File size limit for .zip should be 3.3 MB's. However I think there might be a mysql limit of 1 mb seperate from the forum limit. I'll check into that.

Thanks very much Jason! I finally figured out some extra info too on the .vif file if you're intrested. (it's one of the files in the voice packs)

HELP! Was anyone able to resolve this problem? I have been trying to down load and install Canadian to my TT. I can't do it, unless it is a zip file. The current file structure (.exe) only works with MS Windows OS, I'm OSX.

HELP! Was anyone able to resolve this problem? I have been trying to down load and install Canadian to my TT. I can't do it, unless it is a zip file. The current file structure (.exe) only works with MS Windows OS, I'm OSX.

This thread is about uploading... you're having a download issue?

Ask a Question