Post Codes with v860

Miami Beach FL, New York NY and London UK
TomTom Model(s)
Android apps.
Is there a known issue with v860 UK Post Codes? My last experience with TomTom maps and Post Codes was with a 910 and v650 maps and it seemed flawless. Now I am starting with an XXL540 and v860 maps and the informations seems poor. I just put in my home code of W8 7BS and was only offered Phillimore Place but Royal Mail confirms that all the addresses in that Post Code are in Argyll Road. Does anyone see anything different with their devices?

I have both a 2GB RX device and a 4GB RZ device and have the reported problems with Operate Your Device on the RZ, so no Route Planning is possible. Also have the issue of no shared correction for the USA v860 maps on either device.

Tony

Have you got the up to date postcode files on the device, you can download them from Here Note, TomTom Home won't update these for you you have to extract the folders/ files to your device using WinZip or the Windoze built in equivalent - Mike

Ask a Question