POI's for Radar Cameras and Red Light Cams

TomTom Model(s)
I found some ov2 files and bmp files for red light and speed cameras. I have seen other threads about how you add these to other TT's but not the 920. I looked for a map folder on my computer but one does not exist in the TomTom folder. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Last edited:
On a 920, there should be 3 map folders, Guam, North Amer...., and Western Europe..... You could place the ov2 and bmp files in the appropriate folder depending on US, Europe.....

If you ever add an SD card, you can add those EXACT (case matters) folder names to the SD card and copy those poi files there, too.

I found some ov2 files and bmp files for red light and speed cameras. I have seen other threads about how you add these to other TT's but not the 920. I looked for a map folder on my computer but one does not exist in the TomTom folder. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Can you share these files with us or point us to the place you got them? Are they for the USA?

On a 920, there should be 3 map folders, Guam, North Amer...., and Western Europe..... You could place the ov2 and bmp files in the appropriate folder depending on US, Europe.....

If you ever add an SD card, you can add those EXACT (case matters) folder names to the SD card and copy those poi files there, too.

Are these folders on the computer or on the TT device?

I figured it out. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ask a Question