Poi

I am just getting started with my TT 1\3 and have a question. How do I add Hampton Inn, or any other POI for that matter, that is not on the list? Thanks papat

Welcome papat.
To add a missing POI using mapshare please go to the 'Browse map' option located on page 2 of your main menu.
If you are next to the missing location, then please press the top right corner blue button to select your position. If not, locate the area of the missing POI.
Once you have located it, please zoom in using the zoom dial on the right hand side and use ur finger to place the cursor on the location.
Next, select the cursor button located between the 'Find' and 'Done' buttons.

This will take u to a new menu. Select 'Correct location'.
You will taken to mapshare's options. In this case you will located the Add missiong POI option. It will ask you the type of category you want to add it to. In your case you will select 'Hotel/Motel'
You will be taken back to the back. If you feel the location is correct, then hit the 'Done' button on the bottom right corner. It will ask you to name the POI and then add the phone number if known.
Then you are all done! You can place your device to HOME and upload your correction via Mapshare.

Ask a Question