POIs in MyDrive

Discussion in 'General TomTom Discussion' started by westi, Nov 8, 2019 at 8:37 AM.

1. westi

westi

TomTom Model(s):
    Go 620
    Just loaded MyDrive to my phone to improve the usefulness of my GO 620. Had hoped to find my POI files when I selected MyPlaces on the phone, but they are not there, only directly on the device. Is there anyway I can get my POI files on my phone?

Later ..... Just noticed that Favourites from MyPlaces are shown in MyDrive on the phone, but not the POI files.I can also remove a 'Favourite' from MyPlaces using the phone! So there is connectivity, but POI files are not visible.

Later Still....... I further notice that Recent Destinations do not show in MyPlaces on the phone app. Looks to me like MyPlaces is missing a couple of tabs!

Any one have any ideas please??

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 12:37 PM
    westi, Nov 8, 2019 at 8:37 AM
    1. Advertisements

2. westi

Arno Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    930; GO 620; Start 63
    Welcome to TomTomForums.

Click on POI FILES to the right of 'Favourites" and you will see all categories that are on your device.
    At the bottom there is shows 'Import POI File'. To add a new one, click on that and pick any .ov2 file on your PC.
    It will be there at the bottom and synced to your device next time you power up within your PC's WiFi range.

Arno, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:24 PM
    1. Advertisements

3. westi

westi

TomTom Model(s):
    Go 620

Hi Arno,
    Favourites and POI files appear in MyDrive on the PC and in MyPlaces on the GO620 but POIs do not show on the phone app. In fact there is only one page under MyPlaces on the phone app, and as I added in my updated question, the phone app is also missing a Recent Destinations page!!

westi, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:45 PM
  4. westi

Arno Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    930; GO 620; Start 63
    I may be corrected, as I do not use it except for testing, but I don't think either of those ever worked in MDA.

Arno, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:35 PM
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question