POI Help on 920

I need some help. When I try to navigate to a POI, I see all of my POI catagories, many to choose from. However when I try to edit a POI, or add a POI, when it asks me to choose a catagory, I only have 6 to choose from, which are Baskin Robbins, Dunkin Donuts, Fire Stations, Playing Feilds, Retail Stores, and Schools. There is no drop down Menu arrow to access more POI's, and if I try to search by pressing the "find" option, to try to pull up any other catagory, as soon as I type something other than one of the above mentioned 6 selections, I get a "no Matches" error. How can I add a new police station, or shop location, airport, etc.? Is this a faulty unit, or am I missing something?

Thanks Digi

Digital-Flex thanks for the reply. I am Using Google Maps to input POI's by sending them directly to my device and saving them as a Favorite. Then I am going into Add POI , and importing the POI info from my favorites. Then I can go to Edit POI and just add the Phone #. If I use the Map Correction method, and the new location is not on the map, I get a No Matches Error because the street number is out of range. Is there any way to pull up more catagories from the Add or Edit POI screens? Seems strange to me that they would limit the catagories to 6. How many parks, and fire stations would someone edit as opposed to a shop POI? I am thinking that perhaps there is a bug with my device. Are you able to access more than 6 catagories from add or edit? Thanks again digi. I appreciate your help!!

Ask a Question