plus service question

i have a moto v3t though t-mobile and pay 5.99 a month fot tmobile web.i am having a problem getting it to connect.keeps saying unable to set up your wireless data connection.is there any setting i can enter manualy to get this to work?thanks

There is a big difference between web data (browsing on the wireless providers screens) and surfing the web freely on the device. Almost all phones can have a wireless data connection that allows you to hook your phone up to your computer (the phone acts as the modem and internet connection). Please check to make sure you can hook your phone up to your computer and surf the Internet. If you can do this then you have what it takes. Your phone also has to support bluetooth as you can't plug the phone into the TT720.

Up here in Canada data plans are very expensive ($30 per month plus for just the data) so you might not have that capability. Mobile browsing is around $10 per month.

Hope this helps.

Nathan...

Ask a Question