Plus Services WORK with LG Vu

Traffic & Weather Plus Services WORK with LG Vu

I have a TomTom 920 and have tried numerous times since I got it a year and a half ago to get my cell phones to work with the Plus Services. I have tried three different models or Blackberrys and a Razor 3vc. I was only ever able to get Bluetooth phone service working, and never got closer than 65% though the Plus Service setup. Well I dropped my phone in the toilet two weeks ago and had to go get something quick. I went to COSTCO and got an AT&T LG Vu CU 920 for the unbelievable price of $9.95 including a headset and a car charger. Long story short, the phone connected to Plus Services without incident. The phone is not listed as a supported device so I chose other. I now get Traffic and Weather and it works fine. I live in the suburbs outside Philadelphia. Can?t believe how easy it was to setup. Obviously I had to sign up for the service with TomTom.

Last edited:

Ask a Question