on off button on the ONE

I just bought a ONE and have problems getting it turned on , I tried pressing the button quickly ,waited and waited then pressed it for awhile and waited , I can usually get it to turn on after awhile, Anyone know what's goin on or is this a defective unit

I just bought a ONE and have problems getting it turned on , I tried pressing the button quickly ,waited and waited then pressed it for awhile and waited , I can usually get it to turn on after awhile, Anyone know what's goin on or is this a defective unit

I've noticed it takes a firm press for about one second before anything happens. I assume it is normal.

Mine is a firm press for about 2 seconds. I just keep it pressed until I see the splash screen. It's normal behavior.

my First ONE did that (after I shut down HOME without disconnecting the device first) and it never worked again. Had to return it for another ONE. This ONE comes on after about a 1 second hold of the button. Same with shutting it down.

Ask a Question