Not yet, but...

I just thought I knew nothing about GPS. I've been doing a lot of reading [obviously in the wrong places] and had convinced myself I was making a good decision. I settled on the XLS. Then I got to interested in the 330S. But I decided to stay with my choice. I drive an 18. It seemed to be a good fit. I made the purchase a couple of days ago. Then I came to the Forums. I haven't opened the box. Now I'm glad I didn't. I've think that I know less now than when I started reading. I might quietly return the unit to the store an just let the "guys" believe that its "arrogance and old ways" not ignorance and doubt that keeps me from giving in to technology. Okay probably not, but after the Forums I'll proceed with caution and not let on for a while. Ya'll bear with me. I'm gonna need a lot of help!:confused:

Jeez, will you just open the box and use the darn thing. You'll love it!!

(Before doing any updating, do a manual backup using Windows Explorer. Just copy everything over to a folder on your hard drive. You've probably been reading in the forum about people having problems after updating. With a reliable backup, you have nothing to fear. Enjoy it!)

Ask a Question