Not accepting full 7 digit postcode on ONE 3rd edition

TomTom Model(s)
ONE 3rd edition
As above^. It had done in the past with no issues, but recently and inexplicably this stopped. It now only accepts the first 4 digit, and as you know, these can cover a rather large area.

Any help much appreciated and I'm sorry asking for help is my first topic.

Mike

The "Root" of a device is the first level you encounter when you click the drive letter associated with the TomTom using Windows Explorer, in here you should find a folder called "zip" (without the "") the downloaded files need to be extracted to the "zip" folder, if no such folder exists simply create one - Mike

Egads.......sorry for the confusion, my spelling ability has deteriorated greatly, it seems. :eek:

I'll correct my post.

It was my fault really. Somehow I'd created a zip file within the root zip file which is where I placed the postcode file. I looked back into what I had done and realised this so deleted the zip file and correctly placed the postcode file in the root.

The unit then reset itself and worked correctly!

Mike

Ask a Question