No route found

PRZ

TomTom Model(s)
ONE LE
I was wondering if any one here has experienced " No route found" after saving a location as a favorite ? New in this city and just saved a location as a favorite so I can find it again until I know how to get there without looking. Got home and was messing around with my TT ( My new hobby ) and selected " Navigate to " ~> Favorite ~> selected my favorite , the TT flashes a map for about 2 seconds as if it were going to map a route and then I says "No route found" ??? I know when I saved the location as a favorite it said something like saving as ......, It is listed but still will not map a route.

Thanks in advance

Is the favorite on a road?
The tomtom will not navigate to a favorite off road.

Parking lot , near a road , I guess that would explain it, Living a golf community condo and found the same when I selected home from the parking lot. It would not navigate to ( Home ) but when I selected home from on the street before entering the parking lot it saved fine.

With this in mind , how would I go about saving a off road location , fishing spot , deer trail etc ??

Thanks again

Parking lot , near a road , I guess that would explain it, Living a golf community condo and found the same when I selected home from the parking lot. It would not navigate to ( Home ) but when I selected home from on the street before entering the parking lot it saved fine.

With this in mind , how would I go about saving a off road location , fishing spot , deer trail etc ??

Thanks again

I think I'm getting the hang of maniuplating my TT , saved the parking lot location as a POI and I can navigate that way.Learning something every day here the more I read and use my TT , and obviously ask questions and get a push in the right direction.:)

Thanks

Ask a Question