night time colours to suit a merc

Hi Guys,
I have changed cars and am looking for a night time colour scheme to match the dash of my merc c class - blacks, greys, silver and white. I know it sounds dull, but the other schemes I have are all a bit bright for such a muted dash. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks. :confused:

I will upload my night scheme... its all black background with white roads, yellow highways, dark blue water, grey airports and dark green parks.

I hope this works... I put my day and night schemes in there... the day is a variation of the navi in my ML320... only better.

The night scheme you can only use in 2D mode... which I use all the time anyway... I don't know why it cuts part off in 3D mode.

Have Fun!!

Attachments

• Mercedes Schemes.ZIP
    1.9 KB · Views: 272
I fixed the 3D mode... that was easy... I just changed the black to the darkest grey

Attachments

• Fixed 3D night Merc.ZIP
    915 bytes · Views: 278
Also here is my spalsh image for startup and shutdown... if interested... it is for a 3.5" display... not sure what model TT you have... but here it is

Attachments

• splash image.ZIP
    7.7 KB · Views: 275
tom tom night colours for merc

Fantastic, thanks very much Adidas!

I downloaded colour scheme manager over the weekend and had a go at my own scheme, which, to be honest , still needs work. I'll try your scheme this evening. Regards Neilinmk

Ask a Question