Night Color issue with One XL-S

Everytime I click the use night color, it just displays "Linked to headlight...". I remember I chose the option when I turned on the device the first time, but I can't find any place to re-select the option. I did some research in the forum and found some one mentioned the dock preference. I am using HOME 2 and I can't find such menu.
I tried soft reset and I don't want to do a hard reset in case of losing saved addresses.
Can any one help me with the issue?
Thx in advance.

I had this problem with my 2nd edition. I ended up having to format the device and recopy everything over. I somehow picked up the firmware for a device that had that functionality.

I had the same problem with mine, I turned the option now to see what it did (which was nothing that I found) and when I went back to turn it off I couldn't find it anywhere. So I ended up resetting the whole thing. Then all was fine, still never found that option again ether...

Thx folks.

I did a hard reset which solved the problem. But after I restored the setting from HOME2, it got the problem again. It seems the setting is saved in the backup. I dont want to re-add everything in again.
Any more suggestion?

Ask a Question