Newbie Question: Automatic night Colors

Hi All,

Is it possible for the TomTom one to automatically switch to night colors and back depending on the time of day?

I have an older GPS (mio) that does this.

Thanks and Regards.

Garfield

Hey Birdman,
I just installed the Daylight software from the link on your website, but I don't know if it will work since it is obviously daytime here!
Have you used it? Do you like it? Should I see a menu item anywhere on my TTonev3, or does it automatically run? Home shows it as an installed application, so I've got that going for me....

Edit: Should I install the execution helper from the same site?

Last edited:
Hey Birdman,
I just installed the Daylight software from the link on your website, but I don't know if it will work since it is obviously daytime here!
Have you used it? Do you like it? Should I see a menu item anywhere on my TTonev3, or does it automatically run? Home shows it as an installed application, so I've got that going for me....

Edit: Should I install the execution helper from the same site?

I haven't tried either of these yet, but I do know that the Daylight software DOES require the execution helper software as a prerequisite.

Ask a Question