New Version of TT Home on April 8

TomTom Model(s)
RIDER V2
I have just received an email from Tomtom in response to my enquiry about my frozen Rider after installing the latest version of TT Home.
Perhaps if you were experiencing problems operating your Rider in TT Home, it will solve these issues.
They have advised that an updated version of TT Home will be released on April 8.

Last edited:
You should try Operate my Rider today.

Last February when Operate my Go stopped working after an app update, tomtom support told a member that an update would fix it on a certain day. On that day, it just started working - no Home download or anything. Tomtom did something in the background to fix it.

Maybe the same will happen for your rider now.

Don't I know it!!! My rider still isn't operating properly in Tomtom Home. I have emailed Tomtom support AGAIN and am awaiting an explanation. (I wonder if TT support work over Easter?) Stand by for any progress.

PC

Well the good news is that Home 2.6 is out and about..Please make sure you back your device up first before doing ANYTHING!

you have been warned

Have Fun

V

I'm running the TTH beta, and it says that 2.6.1.1549 is the latest version.

New Version TomTom Home

I just downloaded the new version of TomTom Home.
Looks like that added the Map status indicator(map update services)
But the problem is, I already purchase the map update services, and its still telling me to buy it again~.~

This is like the 2nd or 3rd update in which I keep thinking they will hopefully fix the "update your maps! They are old!" message but no such luck. BOO!!

I am also offered the new version of home as a "Critical update".

Current version is the latest as of this morning: 2.6.1.1549
Newly offered version is 2.6.2.1586.

I do not have the "Give me betas" checked.

Anyone else want to be a guinea pig and let us know what's better or worse in the new version?

The new version of TT Home is out. I don't see a difference. The biggest change I made to the operation of my TT Home and Rider 2 experience was upgrading my map. After I did that, then I was able to operate my device from the computer using TT Home..

I have also just upgraded to the latest Tomtom Home version 2.6.2.1586. The earlier fault appears to be corrected and so far, my Rider version 2 is operating correctly again ... Thankyou Tomtom. Better late than never I guess.

PC

The newer version is older???

I also got the message that I needed a critical update. I have HOME 2.6.2.264. The update which I just downloaded from the TomTom site says 2.6.1.238.

What gives???

Ask a Question