New user

I am a brand new gps user....Tom Tom user to be exact. Is the voice command always on unless I turn it off? And does it always give me directions from the point that I am at?
Thanks everyone for tolerating and helping a newby.

Welcome to TTF.

Which model TT do you have? Not clear about your question. Is it possible that you've arrived at the destination, not Cleared (or Cancel, depending on the model) the route and the voice is still trying to get you to where it thinks the destination is?

Guess we need more clarification from you.............

Thanks so much for such a speedy reply. I have the 1535. Just bought it on the Black Friday special. I just sat with it and played and pushed every tour and button I could! I think I was just choosing the wrong thing, like reroute instead of choosing a new route, for one thing. It's an operator error for sure. I will try it tomorrow on my trip home and see if I have better luck. I am hoping to save a marriage with this thing since asking directions from the hubby while I am driving is a lost cause:eek:.

Ask a Question