New TT HOME for Macs - when???....

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Has anyone heard any whispers from TT about when they anticipate releasing a new, functional TT HOME for Macs that will have a working emulator? Last I heard from TT Support (11/30/07) was that it was "under development" with "no date of completion." That latter part puzzles me, since a project normally always has a target date for completion of the work involved.

I thought HOME 1.6 Mac users were able to use the Virtual TomTom? Can Mac users confirm this?

I am currently using 1.6.020, and that upgrade was when the emulator ceased to work. 1.5's emulator did operate, albeit with some limitations.

Attachments

• TT HOME no emulator 11.29.07#1.jpg
    TT HOME no emulator 11.29.07#1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 336
Yes, PLEASE!!!! :D

I was on the phone with tech support yesterday for 1.5 hours. They confirmed they have no idea of what they are doing. No date for GO emulator for set.
They don't seem to care much about the issue, now that you can download voices. That was basically their answer after 1.5 hours on the phone.
They're clueless.:mad:

New TT HOME for Macs - plus an updated version (2.2.1.26)...

Well, I guess that it was just over a week ago when I was pleasantly surprised to see an update for TT Home for my Mac appear. I think that was version 2.2.0.16. Only a few days later, an updated version 2.2.1.26 appeared when I opened the application up. No warnings or other indications about the original new version - but it certainly feels great to be part of the process again!! Totally new GUI, but it all works fine so far and how nice to have an emulator again!! :D

Ask a Question