New maps (v710?) for the one?

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hey guys,

I tried to upgrade to the new maps, but like always, they come with a fee. Now I can upgrade certain regions of the USA, or Canada & Alaska, or get the best deal and get USA & Canada for only 10 euros more.

Any difference between that map and the 2006 version that came with my Tom Tom ONE v2?

Any POI differences or route making improvements?

well if there has been any construction going on in the last year or so, it will all be updated. I live in Chicago, and it's nice having all of the I-90/94 exits correct with the new version. Also, if you don't have the mapshare functionality, the new maps will provide that for you which is pretty nice IMO.

well if there has been any construction going on in the last year or so, it will all be updated. I live in Chicago, and it's nice having all of the I-90/94 exits correct with the new version. Also, if you don't have the mapshare functionality, the new maps will provide that for you which is pretty nice IMO.

Do you have a version number on them? I was thinking about buying the 7.20 but I don't know what year that was made....like I said I ahve the 2006 maps.

I have both the V7.10 USA map and the latest V7.20 Alaska and Canada map on my One V2.
Shoot me an address or area or new road in your area, if you wish, and I'll post up the differences (if any) to help you decide.

BTW, I found that even 7.20 does NOT show accurate mapping and had VERY little POI in the western parts of Canada, especially up in the Yukon and northern BC area. The Eastern side was a little better, on our other trip to Novascotia via Quebec (from Detroit).

Ask a Question