new maps for tt

What version firmware and map do you have now? When did you get your unit (within the last 30 days?)..

When you connect using Home and go to Add Maps/voices..and select maps, what is happening?

which maps

i have na and canada naps version 7.140 i havent i just got it today and havent tried to down load new maps seems like people were having problems and wanted to find out more first, and i went to tt site i dont see any place to register it but it let me set up account, thanks

Now, when you connect using Home.......look for your email address to appear in the top right of the screen in Home after a few seconds. That is now the start of 'clock ticking', so to speak, in that you have 30 days from first connection to take advantage of the Latest Map Guarantee.

new map

will there be easy to follow instructions on site on how to download, and how do i backup my tt their site is confusing thanks

GBackup your unit using Explorer, not Home. Ensure hidden files/folders are showing.

Check out the link here for more information.

Similar problem. Just got an XL-S. App updated all the way to 8.010. But maps stay at 710.1575. On another thread someone mention we need 8.3 to get hte 815 maps.

LMG option on Home says I have the latest. Updates say I have the latest app. The 815 maps show as available for purchase however. Time to call?

Also, the card with the unique code that came in the box is no longer used, correct?

TIA.

If you are in the 30 day window, then indeed you are entitled to the latest map which is 8.15, I think, for your model as well. Call Support and expect to be asked for a scan, fax or photo of your sales receipt and they'll add the map to your account.

Firmware 8.3 is needed if you want to use map 8.15.

Ask a Question