New Map, where are all my changes??

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Because of the map sale, I went and installed the 8.15 on my Rider2. Once installed, I did a mapshare update.

It would seem that none of the many many corrections I have sent in over the last year are incorporated on this new map.

I still have a copy of my previous map (7.15).

Is there any way I can add the changes made to my old map, to my new map?

Makes me wonder why we have MapShare if it only "sticks" to the map you actually made the changes to.

cheers!

ps: I am running the latest applicaton for Riders, 7.901 if that makes any difference.

Because of the map sale, I went and installed the 8.15 on my Rider2. Once installed, I did a mapshare update.

It would seem that none of the many many corrections I have sent in over the last year are incorporated on this new map.

I still have a copy of my previous map (7.15).

Is there any way I can add the changes made to my old map, to my new map?

Makes me wonder why we have MapShare if it only "sticks" to the map you actually made the changes to.

cheers!

ps: I am running the latest applicaton for Riders, 7.901 if that makes any difference.

I had posted on here about a month or so ago an artical regarding Tele-Atlas stating that the first map that they will be releasing with Map Share data on it will be released early next year. Go to this page and have a listen to there Podcast
Link

Thanks Gar...

So, I now have to sit here and make all my changes all over again??

Pretty much every single POI in my town is located in the wrong spot, hard to imagine how that is.

O well, not much better things to do when its -35 like today.

Cheers!

Thanks Gar...

So, I now have to sit here and make all my changes all over again??

Pretty much every single POI in my town is located in the wrong spot, hard to imagine how that is.

O well, not much better things to do when its -35 like today.

Cheers!

Brrrrrrrrrrr here I thought -5 was bad lol,, we have had crazy weather temps it was + 19 here on friday & - 10 here this am and expected to be + 14 by Tue again.

Still in NS hopefully heading to FL soon!

I submitted some minor/small changes back in June or July. The street is now in the wrong place, going through someone's living room.

My submission was straight forward. Hard to see how this was botched.

Ask a Question