New GO 930 will not run on battery

TomTom Model(s)
GO 930T
Yesterday I received my new GO 930T from Brookstone (sold via Amazon.com) for what I think is a good price). I plugged in the cradle (green light came on) and let it charge all afternoon. When I took it off the cradle and tried to start it (held down the power button for several seconds numerous times) nothing. If I plugged it into the charger cable it started immediately. I'm thinking bad battery. Any suggestions other then send it back for replacement?

TIA!
Bruce Rogers
Dallas/Fort Worth

Any suggestions other then send it back for replacement?

TIA!
Bruce Rogers
Dallas/Fort Worth
------
Love my 930. Had it for 9 months. It developed a problem after 4 months use. Called the toll-free number, after a few suggestions nothing worked. They gave me a RMA#. I returned it and had replacement in hand 5 days later.

I also bought mine via Amazon. For you, as was for me (living 60 miles north of Dallas), the unit was returned to Ft. Worth and replacement came from Ft. Worth!

I would suggest that you have it replaced by the reseller for a NEW unit rather than getting a refurbished unit from TomTom.

Ask a Question